1. We collectively spend over 6 billion hours onYouTube each month — That’s almost an hour for everyperson on earth.
2. If you eat too many carrots, your. skin can actuallydevelop an orange tint.
3. Only female mosquitoes bite, the males are vegetarians.
4. People see you as being about 20% more attractive than u think u are.
5. More people in the world have mobile phones than toilets.
6. Sleeping in during the morning increases a person’smental stamina and improves creativity.
7. When you fall in love with someone’s personality, everything about that person tends to become beautiful.
8. A person who hides their pain behind a smile is called an “eccedentesiast".
9. People who daydream constantly each day are better @ solving complex problems.
10. Playing video games can reduce your nightmares,because gamers “resolve threats” during game play instead of in their dreams.
11. Being sarcastic on a regular basis can add up to 3yrs to your life. Sarcasm is extremely healthy for the mind.
12. Men lie an average of 6 times a day, twice as often as women.
13. Intelligent men are more likely to be faithful – Men with lower IQs are more likely to cheat.
14. Listening to music at high volumes makes a person calmer, happier & more relaxed.
15. Overprotective parents raise the best liars.
16. Usually, the people with the best advice are d ones with the most problems.
17. We are subconsciously more attracted to people who have the same music taste as we do.
18. It only takes one negative thought in the morning to completely ruin your entire day.
19. Approximately 80% of a child’s intelligence is acquired from the mother.
20. The male brain is 10% bigger than the female’s but the female brain works more efficiently.
21. Kids who play video games tend to have better hand-eye coordination, a better memory, & better problem solving skills.
22. Pain has the ability to change the way a person looks at & deals with their everyday life.
23. 60% of people fear that they care about a person way more than that person cares about them.
24. The overwhelming feeling of sadness for no apparent reason is linked to emotional stress caused by missing someone.
25. 90% of people are no longer close to a person in which they used to talk to everyday. Lifespan of afriendship: 3-5 yrs
go back to the top
If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.